Add: No.189 Taihang Street,Shijiazhuang,Hebei,China
Brucellosis Antibody Test Card
Used for rapid screening of Brucella antibodies in samples.
1. Stored in a dry place at 2°C~30°C, and should not be frozen.
2. Avoid direct sunlight.
3. Shelf life: 24 months from the production date.
The test card is only suitable for testing cattle or sheep serum, whole blood or milk sample.
1. Serum: take 2-3ml of blood in a dry centrifuge tube, let stand for about 1 hour, centrifuge at 4000 rpm for 10 minutes after the blood coagulates (or leave the blood to stand for 2 hours until the blood coagulates and the serum will naturally precipitate). Separate the serum and take 20μL of the sample into the diluent tube to mix and reserve. The serum should be clear, without hemolysis and pollution. Serum samples can be stored at 2-8°C for a short period of time, and at -20°C for long-term storage.
2. Milk sample: directly take 20μL sample into the diluent tube and mix for use.
1. Test paper: 1 strip/bag×40 bags (with straw)
2. Instruction: 1 copy
3. Sample diluent: 40
4. Straws: 40
Add:No.189 Taihang Street,Shijiazhuang,Hebei,China