AIV Antibody Test Card
The work principal of the detection card is according to competitive Gold Immuchromatography Assay (GICA) principal. For the different subtypes of avian influenza virus antibodies, the detection card have a good sensitivity. After the sample be added into the well, it will move with the AIV antigen and colloidal gold marker along with the chromatography membrane. If there is AIV antibody in the sample and which compete AIV antigen with colloidal god marker, the detection line will not show purple red. If not, the card will show purple red line.
The detection card can be use for test the avian influenza virus antibody in avian serum. The results can be use for immune effectiveness evaluation or auxiliary diagnosis.
Storage and Expiration Date：
1.Keep in dry place at 2-30℃, do not freeze.
2.Keep out of the sun
3.Valid for 24 months from the date of production.
- Open the aluminium foil bag, take the detection card out, and put on a flat and clean countertop.
- Take the blood sample by pipette, drop 1 drop (about 25μl) onto the injection port . (observe if there are liquid flow out from the well.)
- After 10 minutes, drop 2 drops of buffer solution (about 60μl) onto the injection port.
- Stand for 10-15 minutes at room temperature. The test result is invalid if over 30 minutes.
Attention: If add over dose sample or buffer solution, the result will be mistaken.
- Test strip: 1 strip/bag×40 bags (with pipette)
- Instruction: 1 sheet
- Buffer solution: 1 vial.
- Pipette: 40.